- Do you like Singing?
- Or do you think you can’t sing?
- Are you unable to meditate but would you like to?
- Do you also have the kind of head that will not stop thinking?
- Do you have a problem keeping still or to staying silent?
- Are you feeling alone and/or do you want to do something together with other people?
Everybody can join in with Online Singing Meditation.
Good voice or experience are not important.
Free Online Singing Meditation Thursdays in English starting April 15, 2021
- Free Singing Meditation Thursdays in English on Zoom will be eachThursday.
- Start 11.00 hrs CET / Paris time.
- Meeting open 10.45 hrs CET/Paris time.
- We sing in Sanskrit, but we communicate in the English language.
- (if you don’t understand English, I can translate some parts in German, Spanish or French)
This is a short free session and wil last 25-30 minutes.
Be on time, after the 5 minute introduction no more people will be allowed into the meeting.
Afterwards possibility to share experiences or ask questions.
CET = Central European Time = most of Western Europe: Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Vienna, Zurich.
England, Portugal, Canary islands = CET – 1 hr (check yourself to be sure, sometime is find -2 hrs)
Dutch people can join in also, but I wil not be speaking Dutch :-).
You can get the Zoom-link for Online Singing Meditation Thursdays by registering at this page.
You can leave your emailadres so I will send you updates, and notify you of dates of sessions in English language .
You will also receive some beautifull quotes on singing meditation.
Monday – Saturday at 9.30 AM CET (Western-Europe/WestAfrica-time), I will go online in Dutch for one hour of Singing Meditation / Kirtan-Mantra.
You will be singing with a group of people using Zoom to make connection.
You can Join the Daily Meditative Singing group in Dutch by filling in this from (in Dutch)